Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Loving Your Child


Love in human form


A bundle of hugs


Could spend the whole day holding him/her


Best gift EVER!!!


My heart and soul


These are things that most parents feel. There are certain things most parents are certain about their child. Yes, other kids are awesome, but not as awesome as my child! We know we are right. Every loving parent thinks:


My child is the best


My child is a blessing


My child is the best thing to happen to me.


My child is special


My child is really intelligent!


My child is the best ever!


This is what it's like to love a child. This is what it's like to be an involved parent. In some cases, the child isn't even born yet and these are all unquestionable to the parents. We are all right.


Every child is all of these things. They all should be to their parents. They all deserve a sweet nickname. Zach's is My Angel. They all deserve to be hugged and kissed on their cheeks as often as they will allow. They all deserve snuggles and attention. They all deserve to hear "I love you" every day!


Because there isn't anything that compares to loving your child!


May 2011 almost 2 years old in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment