Friday, June 08, 2012

What I’d Tweet if I Was On Twitter


1.       David Carr might have hated backing up Eli Manning because he never gets to play but with that pretty new ring he just got, suddenly it’s not so bad.

2.       There is a reason I see a Psycologist once a month!!!

3.       Got a hole in my ceiling over the tub. Long story.

4.       My Dad is the same age as Tom Coughlin, NY Giants Head Coach. The oldest coach in the league who just signed a contract extension.

5.       I’m overstimulated

6.       Got all the symptoms of Depression except suicidal thoughts. That knowledge doesn’t make me happy.*

7.       Thinking about what I want for a snack. What? isn’t that the kind of thing most people tweet about?

8.       Salad for lunch.....again.....I feel like a rabbit!

9.       Don’t deny the truth, eventually the truth comes out 
10. So much fun having dinner outside on a vinyl tablecloth. I recommend it.
11. Wonder how much I'd loose off my waist if I went off the pill?
12. I love my husband :)!
13. Zach keeps asking if he's going to preschool today then doesn't like it when it's a day off, remember that age?
14. Little ears are like rabbits!!! If they are silent and in the house assume they hear what you are saying and don't assume they don't know what you mean.
15. I'm stuck in the dimple, I'm stuck! "I'll get you out Mommy" - a favorite game with Zach's dimple that's as deep as my belly button which didn't pop in pregnancy like it was supposed to. It is so deep it just flattened out.

*During a rough stretch where it was cold and rainy recently. I went a week not able to sit on my chairs at night and that’s therapedic. Epecially since I haven’t seen my Psychologist since the beginning of April (and can’t until the end of August) it’s more crucial then before. Yesterday it was beautiful all day and I did get outside at night. Other things started to get better too. It really was just the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment