Friday, January 06, 2012

Did my Diet Break Work? routine edited 1/21/2012

Today was judgement day. How bad was I over the holidays without the scale to guilt me. I was quite surprised by the results. I am glad I took the break.

Weight: 125 lbs
That's the weight I had gotten stuck at before but my indoors exercises use a lot of weights so judgeing from my new waist measurement, that's muscle. My goal is 120 lbs but Gabriel (my Nutritionist) says that might not happen and is happy with the 125lbs. My nice-weather exercises is a lot of walking which is getting slower since Zach wants to walk too and he can walk 2 miles. With the nice weather we have been taking 5 mile long family walks after dinner. However, my routines for inside take less time or take the same time but are stronger. I'll post those exercises including the choreography below for anyone interested in giving it a try.

Waist: 33.5in
My goal is 30 - 31in but I'm thrilled with the progress. It's PMS week so I'm excited for next week's weight in. The last week 3 (PMS week) I was a full inch bigger and my average was 34 - 35.5 during that discouraging stretch that led to the break.

Below is a copy of the booklets I made for my exercises. I have two song sets so I don't get tired of my favorites which is the first set. They are all Britney, She is my FAVORITE!!! You can use these as a guide and choose your own music (and tweek the choreography if you do). I haven't done the Tae-Bo and Baton yet, they were added the night before last because it seemed too short. I also added Massage then too. I don't count Massage and Meditation as exercises but they are still good for you. Some of the terminolory is from Dance so Plea has an accent on the a so it's not (pl-E) it's (pl-E-A). There are others like that. My degree is in Dance after all. This is only the regular set, the other is just different music. Two count as a miles worth of exercises. Enjoy!!! Also included below is an overview of what I do to help guide you to create your own in case my set is too confusing.

Edit: I have since done the complete routine below. Make sure to have water nearby but it's about an hour and fifteen minutes long.
Mommy Exercises
Circus and Femme Fetale Music
1. Stretching (Womanizer)
2. Stomach (3)
3. Step (Phonography)
4. 1lb. Weights ( I Wanna Go)
5. Aerobics (Selfish)
6. Isolations (Up n' Down)
7. Tae-Bo ([Drop Dead] Beautiful)
8.   Zumba (Kill The Lights)
9. 3lb. Weights (Hold It Against Me)
10. Walking ('Til The World Ends)
11. Yoga (Out From Under)
12. Pilates (Inside Out)
13. Massage (Unusual You)
14. Meditate (My Baby)






Circus and Femme Fatale Choreography:
1. Womanizer: Feet together, left foot to floor, parallel, strait, bent behind, flip, foot to floor, parallel, strait (prechorus with verse) Editor notes: these are all to a verse/chorus with a new verse, switch
2. 3: arms crossed, behind head Chorus-hip lifts alternate reaches, suck in tummy Editors notes: the verses are sit ups in these different positions
3. Phonography: Steps, Chorus-knee ups, steps swings, sides Editors Notes: knee us is lifting one knee and reaching for it with the opposite elbow Swings are turning on the stepper and landing on the ground, Sides are steps off the side alternating
4. I Wanna Go: Grapevine, Chorus-knee ups, steps swings, sides ending whistles-steps Editors Notes: grapevine is step side, cross the other leg in front step the first leg to the side then step together
5. Selfish:  chorus-potaborre & box step grapevine, turns, pivots, reaches end with stepping side Notes: potaborre is step in back on the ball of your foot step side with the other foot and step flat with the first foot. Dpn't forget to focus on a spot when you turn. Reaches are put the side of your foot to your knee then stretch it out to the side moving your arms over your head then down.
6. Up 'n' Down: Head-no, circle, shoulder, yes, shoulders-lifts, circle, ribs (pre chorus)-side, front/back, circle, hips-side, front/back, circle, 8
Notes: The green is the chorus the rest is to a verse head shoulder is your head to your shoulder
7. [Drop Dead] Beautiful: verses-kicks, transition-boxer punches, Chorus-punches bridge-alternate punches side kicks
EDITED:

8. Kill The Lights: intro-step touch 1-twist together twist hop Chorus-step cross (F) step heal  2-step in step out bridge & ending- step touch (prechorus)
9. Hold It Against Me: Chorus-lift in front (together alternate) verses-over head switches bridge-to the side "Give me something good..." (breakdown)
10. 'Til The World Ends: Prechorus-slow walks Chorus-Walk, Jump, hop, "see the sunlight" gallop (walk at slow down), skip
13. Unusual You: verse- left shoulder, arm, leg 2nd verse- Right shoulder, arm, leg 3rd verse-left foot chorus-right foot ending-roll feet
14. My Baby: Chorus-knees bend into stomach  knees bent to ceiling



1.       Stretching: on the floor various positions

2.       Stomach: mix of crunches and butt lifts

3.       Step: various stepper activities

4.       1lb Weights: Stepper activities with 1lb weights

5.       Aerobics: Grapevines, turns, pottaborre, box step, pivots, reaches, and sometimes windmills

6.       Isolations: isolating the head, shoulders, ribs, and hips

7.       Tae-Bo: Martial Arts and Boxing mix


8.       Zumba: Latin and Hip Hop mix

9.       3lb Weights: Classic Weight exercises

10.   Walking: and hopping, skipping, jumping, and galloping

11.   Yoga: Balance

12.   Pilates: Moving stretches

13.   Massage: arms, wrists, and feet

14.   Meditation: laying on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment