Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Only Two Beauty Secrets

I don't wear makeup or style my hair. But I do have two beauty secrets. One is actually a spa basic. The other is as quirky as I am. But if you are busy, they might help. They are basics that anyone can easily do.

I'll start with the spa secret. I wash my face with the clean and clear deep action cleanser pictured below. Then I use the Freeman's Avocado and Oatmeal face mask also pictured below. I like how the mask makes me feel after. It's one of my secrets to stress relief. I put on that mask and crochet while watching TV. When it's completely hard, I wipe it off with a face cloth.  I tried other face masks but like this one best.  That includes their cucumber peel off mask. My issue with that being that it was hard to get all of it peeled off. You can do a lot while wearing this mask. I'm writing this blog post with one on. But make sure to put your hair up first.



 


My other beauty secret is pigtails. I don't like wet hair on my neck. But if I use a clip to hold my hair up it dries ugly. Strait on the sides to my ears and wavy on the bottom. So to be silly one night I put my hair in pigtails. As a young kid I wore them all of the time. What I discovered that night is only a little bit of my hair was flat. The rest was wavy. It looked a lot better. Letting it dry wet helps naturally wavy or curly hair.



I know these aren't going to turn the beauty world upside down. I doubt we'll find the Paparazzi taking pictures of a big celebrity fresh from the shower wearing pigtails. But if you're busy, they don't stop you from doing what needs to get done. The only exception being you can't kiss anyone with the face mask on. They are simple and basic. But sometimes with beauty, that's all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment