Sunday, December 01, 2013

Now It's December!

On Friday Zach and I spent a lot of time transforming our gardens for Winter. The pumpkins have been moved and the Winter decorations have come out! This year I also have a few Christmas decorations just for the month of December. It adds variety to the garden so the season has SOMETHING change in the garden. A neighbor says it looks like a Christmas card and I have been getting compliments on it. Garden pictures below:

This is my current planned garden layout

This is what it looks like lit up at night

Come January, this is what I'll most likely be looking at until March 1st


If something happened to the Spruce this is what the December garden will look like
 

If there something happened to the Spruce this is what the rest of the Winter garden will look like. The orange cord is for Zach's decorations. This is basically what my Garden ALWAYS look like all Winter. The Spruce alone won't but adding much but it's a definite improvement

Zach's garden now. The pine branches lite up. I know he likes a full garden and the Colorado Blue Spruce and Ornamental Cabbage clearly weren't going to be enough
 
Zach's Pines lit up at night

This is in the featured extra space. This is the same as the last post but the pumpkins are gone. It's my ornamental Cabbage


We spent yesterday on the inside of the house. These are the changes made on decorating day with a bonus. We also put up the Christmas tree so I am including pictures on the tree too.

This is the coffee table and couch pillow

Kitchen table

Bathroom decorations

The hand towel to use

The soap pump

These are Thomas Kinkade angels. They have different Christmas paintings of his on their skirts. This was a gift from Josh's mom year's ago. I used to work for a Thomas Kinkade gallery. It lasted 6 months then they laid me off after Christmas in January of 2006

This is on the cabinet in the kitchen that we call the pantry. The leaves were here in the Fall

This is the kitchen shelf. These are small ornaments of the Thomas Kinkade angels from my dresser. Josh's mom couldn't find the big version of the green Angel but I love it the way things are. I call Zach my Angel and Angels are my favorite Christmas things
 
Zach's Shelf

The lit up version of our Christmas tree.

The unlit version of our Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment