Thursday, January 31, 2013

Interview With Zach

I decided to interview Zach to see what he has to say. I doubt there will be many surprises.

What's your favorite color? White

Why is that your favorite color? Some of my friends like it.

What would your favorite color be if your friends didn't like it? Green

Why did you choose green? Because it was when I was a baby and Boulder is green (he's the Engineering Rescue Bot)

Who is your best friend? Nieko

What is your favorite game? Playing with my Transformers (started off by saying Power Rangers but playing with Transformers makes the most sense to me from what I see)

What is your favorite board game? Candy Land

What is your favorite computer game? Super WHY! (Building Your Own Doggie)

What is your favorite part of school? The whole meeting (American flag (Pledge of Allegiance) calendar, weather, and job assignment)

What is your favorite job? board Eraser

What's your favorite toy? Heatwave (Rescue Bots original answer was Hot Wheels but again this makes more sense from what I see)

Where is your favorite place to go with Mommy? Grandma and Pop's

Where is your favorite place to go with Daddy? Stop and Shop

What is your favorite sport? soccer

What is your favorite thing to collect? Both sticks and rocks.

What is your favorite activity to do with Mommy: Gardening and Decorating

What's your favorite thing in Mommy's garden? Daisies

What do you like about Gardening? Digging

Where is your favorite place to decorate? The coffee table

Where is your favorite place to go in the Summer? The beach at the shore with Grandma.

What is your favorite thing to do in the Summer? Play at the lake.

What is your favorite thing to do in the Fall? Jumpin' in leaf piles

What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Playing in the snow.

What is yours favorite thing to do in the Spring? I don't know much about spring but I like to take a walk with Mommy and look at the flowers in the trees.

What's your favorite season? Summer

Why is that your favorite season? I don't know it just is and my birthday is in it. (June 1st is the first day of Summer in our house).

What is your favorite activity to do with Daddy? Reading Books

What is your favorite book? My birthday book from my friends at school

Who is your favorite Transformer? Ratchet (Transformers: Prime)

What's your favorite TV Show? Rescue Bots (Transformers)

What's your favorite Daddy Transformer? Prowl the police car

What's your favorite Dinner? Catchatore (Chicken Catchatore we have it Mondays from November 1st - April 30th)

What is your favorite thing to help Mommy cook? Breaded Chicken (Thursdays from November 1st- April 30th)

What is your favorite thing to do? PLAY with my Rescue Bots!

Where is your favorite place to be? Grandma and Pop's


Zach Says:
Thank you for helping

When is the day Grandma and Pop go on vacation and we take care of their house?

I like playing with Boulder because he's my favorite Rescue Bot. (as he plays with Boulder)

When Grandma and Pop go on vacation we look like mail carriers. (we take in their mail and care for the house)

My favorite DVDs are the new Transformer:Primes and my Rescue Bot (Roll to the Rescue)

No comments:

Post a Comment