Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Update On My Book!

 My book is now in paperback and hard cover!


Paperback link but you can order any of the three types:

Feeding Family: From My Table To Yours: Schroeder, Fran, Schroeder, Zachary: 9798850239701: Amazon.com: Books


Hard cover link but you can also order all three types:

Feeding Family: From My Table To Yours: Schroeder, Fran, Schroeder, Zachary: 9798398614985: Amazon.com: Books


Kindle version but you can also order all three types:

Amazon.com: Feeding Family: From My Table To Yours eBook : Schroeder, Fran, Schroeder, Zachary: Kindle Store


MORE NEWS!

I am currently working on a crochet and knit pattern book. I don't know how it's going to go. I just started it this morning. But it's my collection of crochet and knit patterns that are for beginners and intermediates, look good, and are things you might use if you make them anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment