Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reflection of Our Marriage Part 2

Josh's side:

What a difference   8 years can  make!!!  I look at myself in two parts.  The  young kid  that started this  journey 14 years ago and the man I am now.  I started my relationship  with  Fran .
She came into my life on July 6th 1998. I came across her the town  pool and we started talking.  The following week was a comfort zone  feeling out process, we talked on the phone  the next week  getting to know  one another. Our first date was the following week.  Burger King and a movie  (I know, I know  big spender)  We spent a wonderful summer together spending as much time together as possible.  That September I started my freshman  year in college . She was a senior in High School  We had to go around each other’s busy  schedules. Even with being so busy we were able to spent as much time together as possible. It was tiring and extremely enjoyable.
The next summer she went a way to college on South Carolina a long distance relationship was in our future. I couldn’t see my life without her so I asked her to marry me right before she left on what I called “ A long separation anxiety” Once down there we talked every night to keep our relationship strong.
When all was said and done even through long distance, remarkably, we were able to start planning the wedding I don’t know how she  pulled it off but all the pieces came together. Our wedding day was a fantastic day. Fran was beautiful. I felt like the luckiest man in the world.
I love my wife, We have been through a lot over the years and in January of 2005 I turned 25 and that is when I felt my life turned the page  to where I am now. Life has definitely thrown problems our way but all in all we made it through. I can’t believe how evolved our relationship as come . We went from a young in love couple  to a well  versed  married couple. Still very much in love and attracted to each other.  
One thing is for certain I very much love my Wife with my entire heart and soul. I try to re-live my wedding day as much as I can. She's full of surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment