Sunday, June 16, 2019

Hi, Dad!

Zach is guest blogging today. Happy Father's Day! He's 10 now and moving on to middle school. I am interested in what he has to say:

Zach is in green.

What I normally do with my dad is have special time,  just him and me. What we normally do is go to a baseball field and practice for an hour. After that, we go to a store and get a quick snack. Then we see my grandparents from him. Sometimes we listen to Yankee and NY Giants games on the radio in the car. Finally, we talk on the way home.

When we get home we talk while dinner cooks. When its time for dinner we eat for about 20 to 30 minutes. Then after that I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth. When I am done, dad and I normally talk for about 10 minutes. Then I relax in my room until I have to go to bed. That's It!

What I have learned from my dad is, That you should always be helpful and caring. I admire that he is always there for us and willing to make sacrifices for us. And I love him.

This is Fran again. Josh was very excited when we found out Zach was on the way. We talk about him all of the time. He cherishes those "daddy times" together. Josh loves going to Zach's games as well.

Recently, we got him the New Era Father's Day hat. I had gotten one for me but, it didn't look right. So, I gave it to Zach. Zach wears it sometimes and likes it. They are so cute together. Too bad I didn't get a picture.

New York Yankees New Era 2019 Father's Day On-Field 59FIFTY Fitted Hat - Blue/Navy

https://www.fanatics.com/?query=Father's%20Dy%20hats






No comments:

Post a Comment